January 29, 2011

Sometimes...

source

That confusing combo didn't bring much good news... but thankfully, it came when I was feeling high and mighty, so this time around I was saved from the usual waterworks. After a while, it does get tiring... this trying and waiting and hoping... Sometimes, I simply say "whatever!". Sometimes I convince myself that it's no big deal.

Many times though... I crumble.

This month I guess I was lucky... I had a lot on my plate... A thesis that needed completing, a job that was just starting and required hours of driving and a possibility of buying a house which then lead to the headache of managing a mortgage. You can say I'm almost OK when I'm busy...

But when I'm all alone with nothing but my conscience... I still blame myself for failing to conceive.

1 comment:

L said...

Inshallah you will be blessed with a little one but why do you blame yourself?