Oh Hello Mommywannabes, Moms in the Making, Moms, random curious readers... and You, Stalker You... ^_^
It's been a while hasn't it? You know why? It's obvious really... I can't write about how I'm trying to get pregnant, when I haven't really done anything... OK... The Baby-making dance does not count. That's just common sense.
I have still not taken the Clomid I'm supposed to take. The side effects scare me... especially the "gain weight" part... and anyway, I could not find the time to go for ultrasounds on Day 12- Day 14 of my cycle (when consuming the drug).
I have taken supplements... as suggested by a dear friend. I won't promote it yet, because I've only been trying for a few weeks... We'll just see if it works any miracles...
A part of me is hoping the supplement would help me get pregnant without trying any hormone based drugs (like Clomid) or other painful fertility treatments... but I'm not putting too high a hope for it either. I can't afford to.
Oh. I have a confession too.
Back when I was super desperate for a little one... there was a small voice in my head telling me I wasn't ready for such a huge commitment... A baby is a life we'll be completely responsible for shaping and protecting... A few months ago, I could barely take care of myself... My studies were pending, my job demanded me to travel long distances everyday, and I was barely following a proper eating schedule, much less getting in any exercise.
But now... now I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
My studies are done... I hope... (waiting for results). My job is getting more organized and I'm earning a stable income... at least I hope it'll be enough for a small family... Hubs and I have bought our first home which I feel is in an ideal place to raise a family... and well... things are falling into place... a baby would simply complete the picture.
So now we're really, really trying. Pray for us. I need the patience... and the strength to face the disappointments (if any).
It's been a while hasn't it? You know why? It's obvious really... I can't write about how I'm trying to get pregnant, when I haven't really done anything... OK... The Baby-making dance does not count. That's just common sense.
I have still not taken the Clomid I'm supposed to take. The side effects scare me... especially the "gain weight" part... and anyway, I could not find the time to go for ultrasounds on Day 12- Day 14 of my cycle (when consuming the drug).
I have taken supplements... as suggested by a dear friend. I won't promote it yet, because I've only been trying for a few weeks... We'll just see if it works any miracles...
A part of me is hoping the supplement would help me get pregnant without trying any hormone based drugs (like Clomid) or other painful fertility treatments... but I'm not putting too high a hope for it either. I can't afford to.
Oh. I have a confession too.
Back when I was super desperate for a little one... there was a small voice in my head telling me I wasn't ready for such a huge commitment... A baby is a life we'll be completely responsible for shaping and protecting... A few months ago, I could barely take care of myself... My studies were pending, my job demanded me to travel long distances everyday, and I was barely following a proper eating schedule, much less getting in any exercise.
But now... now I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
My studies are done... I hope... (waiting for results). My job is getting more organized and I'm earning a stable income... at least I hope it'll be enough for a small family... Hubs and I have bought our first home which I feel is in an ideal place to raise a family... and well... things are falling into place... a baby would simply complete the picture.
So now we're really, really trying. Pray for us. I need the patience... and the strength to face the disappointments (if any).
2 comments:
insyaAllah...
All the best Jasmin. You're in my prayer. Allah SWT knows best, must try whatever it is that can be tried. InsyaAllah.
(I'm on Clomid, day-4, wish me luck!)
-Kak Riena
Post a Comment