No other major changes. Headaches are subsiding... replaced though by some nausea (but that may be because of my lunch. Don't ask.). Mood swings are under control... so far anyway, since I'm too sleepy to really care too much.
Mmm... some places are tender but nothing extraordinary...
I'm obsessing with my weight and my shape... looking for minute signs of getting fat... I think I can see myself ballooning, but my friends say I'm crazy... Hubs say the same too, but he's the Hubs and he has to live with me, so he'll probably tell me the sugary sweet stuffs. My girls can be brutally honest... so I'm hoping they're right.
And oh yes... I'm craving for a slice of Chocolate Indulgence. Can I blame that on hormones too? No? Sheer lust then? Yes? Maybe.
I've made appointments with my gynae for the Day12-14 scan. Wish me luck for that.
Mmm... some places are tender but nothing extraordinary...
I'm obsessing with my weight and my shape... looking for minute signs of getting fat... I think I can see myself ballooning, but my friends say I'm crazy... Hubs say the same too, but he's the Hubs and he has to live with me, so he'll probably tell me the sugary sweet stuffs. My girls can be brutally honest... so I'm hoping they're right.
And oh yes... I'm craving for a slice of Chocolate Indulgence. Can I blame that on hormones too? No? Sheer lust then? Yes? Maybe.
I've made appointments with my gynae for the Day12-14 scan. Wish me luck for that.
2 comments:
awak tak gemok la! jgn ngade2 nk rase gemok... whenever u feel fat je, u igt i, mest u rase kurus... bukan i time skrg ni, but cukupla sekadar igt i time kawen dulu... still 5x gande besarnye dr u... feeling better?
ok2. tak gemok tak gemok. :) tapi bolat.
Post a Comment