He took me out for a movie after the first day of Clomid, hoping to put me in a good mood. It did. I developed a humongous crush on one of the lead actors and felt giddy throughout the movie and days after. ^_^ Maybe it's the hormones, but I'm feeling a lot like a school girl with a crush on the school jock. Yes, it's that bad! I'm borderline stalker-ish now... and am this close to annoying my hubs with my latest obsession. LOL!
My latest obsession?
This was the character he played in the movie. Bad boys have a way of getting my attention... even if it is just an act... and boy, was he bad. ^_^ He cleans up pretty well too... like in this picture.
OK. I'm ridiculously swooning. I wonder if my obsession will subside when the Clomid finishes? You know, us Malays believe if we like or hate someone badly enough, our baby will inherit their features. It's old folk's tale of course... but... ngeh!All right then. Thanks for bearing with me and my ridiculous emotions.
No comments:
Post a Comment