June 30, 2011

CD12: Results

Still the same. Righty is too small. She's not large enough to ovulate. I'm OK. I accept my fate. The gynae wants to see me next Wednesday. She's not satisfied with Righty. She and I both. She wants to see if Righty could grow big enough before our next step.

I don't know what will come next. I really don't. But I'm stronger now. I'm not so scared now. I know no matter what I'll be OK. I'm not in this alone.

My husband loves me and supports me. At least I have that.

We'll keep trying for you my darling baby. I won't give up on you. Even when I think I can't go on, I'll always try for you. You don't even exist yet, but I already love you... I love the idea of you and I can't wait for your arrival. May you find your way to us soon. Amin.

2 comments:

Yaya said...

love this entry.u are not in this alone.keep faith :)

Jasmin Hassan said...

hugssss. :)