September 8, 2011

Ovulation Makes Me Feel Sexay!

Isn't that title something? Hahaha! It's true though...

I'm still in a festive mood. That's Eid for you guys who don't know by the way. I'm in a better state of mind now. Yeay, me! OK, except for the last two days whereby tears were really cheap and I was sleeping all day long, but I'm OK now. My convocation has been confirmed and I'm feeling awesome... That is 3 and a half years of torture finally rewarded. Yeay Me!

Back to ovulating. Every inch of my body says I'm ovulating, but this cycle, I refuse to check my ovulation calendar and just BD whenever I want. BD sucks when you have to time it. It sucks even more when you keep wishing that the interaction will result in conception. So yeah, I'm feeling pretty, hot and awesome, so why waste the good vibes.

Not being on Clomid this cycle sure takes off the stress on baby making. It eliminates the anxiety of another vaginal scan and it has done wonders to my emotional stability. I've lost the 7kgs I gained and is now slowly getting my old body back. That itself is a wonderful feeling. Hubs also loves having his old wife back. We're like newly weds on our honeymoon again. ^_^

Maybe when I'm ready I'll try other treatments, but for now, I'm happy with my husband even if it is just the two of us. Maybe our baby will come later as a wonderful, long awaited 'accident'. Who knows?

No comments: